3.22.2013

Blogging Challenge- Challenge 3

Blogging Challenge 3

"I have just finished washing my clothes and found one sock that is now full of holes. I can’t use it as a sock, but list 10 other ways I could use the sock."
I could:


  • Use it as a hand-puppet
  • Make a stuffed animal
  • Sew it, along with hundreds of others, into a blanket
  • Paint it white, stuff it, put a face and nose on it, and you've got a snowman
  • Make mittens
  • Make a hat
  • Give it to a homeless person
  • Whip people with it when they're bad
  • You could be "that guy" and continue wearing the worn-through sock
  • Plaster the outside so as to harden it, and you've got a flower vase.

   Wow... That was harder than I thought it would be. Please include suggestions for better uses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insights: